Sunday, May 22, 2011

 

Summer Tour 2011 Is just a week away!

We are ready....well, ready in terms of need to get away!.....NOT ready in terms of packing, buying, etc. One aspect of preparation is almost done.....2 new foldable bicycles are assembled...now needing only adjustment & some practice rides in the neighborhood to check out brakes and shifters (6 spd).
Roadhouse, our faithful ride for more than 35,000 miles to date has a new paint job and clearcoat to keep her ready and shining at all times.
Filled tanks with gas about a month ago, but now wish I had waited....gas price dropping and soon I will be able to buy for less than I filled the coach. LOVE THAT.... at 8 mpg the price MATTERS!!!!

I'll start posting daily from this point as we prepare to face the many, many miles of Summer.......E-X-C-I-T-E-M-E-N-T abounds!

Duke

p.s. Stand by for something new this year.....HD videos of our trip in addition to my pictures! Hope it adds a lot and allows more demonstration of the scope of view in some places.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|